Monday, January 14, 2013

how were your weekends?

felt bored so i decided to started a blog post. whee. guess what, 4 more days to jay park's concert and 2 more days for him to arrive in sgp. fyeah.
how did i spent my weekend? i went iut shopping on saturday with my gma. awesome yeah. it's time to go shopping since cny(chinese new year) is coming in less than a month. i'm v disappointed with the clothes from f21 kk. maybe it's just me but i spent less than 5min in there(unexpectedly it was rather boring)... so i went to cotton on and finally some nice clothes!! got a sheer shirt and black skater(?) skirt to match. (will share a picture someday~) trying out shoes there was fun, esp heels. hahahaha almost
bought a pair. keke. it's v fun to go out with my gma😘 and then i spent my entire sunday at home doing hmk. not so awesome....
that's my weekend, what's yours???

shall end off with this - everything happens for a reason, don't jump into conclusions.


No comments:

Post a Comment