Monday, January 7, 2013

hello 2013

supp guys. time flies and already 7 days of the new year have just gone by. i know this may be a bit late but HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^ may you all have a blessed 2013.
i can't really believe that i'm turning 15 this year. seriously. in another 15 yrs time i'll be 30. whutttt. ok sec 3 life, so far so good i guess. had camp last week and today was the like 'first day of school'. haven't really see how the different teachers will be teaching so.... no comments about them i guess.
oh and 10 more days to see JAY PARK. wheeeeeeee :) can't wait keke. i think i may be leaving my blog URL on my twitter and instagram so more people visit it. yeah erm hello Germany readers(?) and US readers(?).... HAHAHA that's what googled told me when i checked my blog's page views kk. but i think my blog now is v unpresentable.
decided to do a short update before going to bed so shall stop now and goodnight! :-*
p.s : decided to share some pictures from my phone. had steamboat last night with fam and relatives, baystreet 21 at IMM on friday night(the food there isn't really nice). and finally some pictures of me and my siblings after a wedding dinner sometime ago... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment