Wednesday, January 23, 2013

23.01.2013

everything bad seems to be coming in 1 day. which is today. had higher chinese test back today and yup i failed. getting mistakes at areas which are the easiest. the way i wrote certain words also made me minus marks. not just 1 but 2. and i did study for the test. maybe it wasn't the hardest? every time the confidence i had before a certain test disappears at the end of the test.
today, i took my amath test. i did my revision, tried practices and everything was still ok. even the work miss lim gave, i manage to do it and got the right answers. there's no major problems so far.... but who knew during the test, everything was gone. GONE. i couldn't solve the 1st and 2nd question which were the highest marks questions. i started to panic a lot. i solved the rest but had no confidence in my final answers at all. WHYY. i know how to solve them when given as hmk, i know how to solve them. but yeah, there mist be careless mistakes which made my ans really weird. i had only 10 minutes left, 2 undone, the rest not checked. i was on the verge of tears kk.... my hands were even 'trembling'. knowing ppl around me were done, i got even more scared. i can't even focus after thinking about the fear of failing it. i really don't understand why i could get my hmk done well but not in the test. a fail for sure.
there's no kids that wouldn't want to do well for their test... though i studied, i am still going to fail it. am i that stupid?! sighhhhhh)':
that's all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment