Monday, October 17, 2011

tmr

shall do a quick one. okokok. idw to go to school tmr. cause of several reasons. damn.
yknow i've been thinking of possibilities (i know this ain't the right word). and mostly myself. ugh. can there be a time machine. ya, i just lost my mind.

my posts are getting shorter. cause i'm running out of 'metaphors' idk what to use.
i can't even finish this sentence properly.

ohgosh. why are the days like vroooooom. i don't like the between t and l. see, i can't find a better one to use. i rather it remain t then i don't know where is it now. i just made myself speechless. oh well.

it's like smth smth smth. ya.

-asdfghjkl-
-> those are the unwanted words in this page.

have fun guessing my words. anyways. i still learning how to -i forgot the word- my post. which annoys me.

anyways. i need to sleep. slept at 8 last night. with my eyes looking like goldfish. you must think i'm kidding. but my eyelids always get swollen easily. i mean it's v v v v v v swollen ok. 3rd time in my life it was swollen till the next day. thank God there isn't school tmr.
BYE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment